Sunday, April 3, 2011

Excuses Excuses...

Wow, has it truly been 6 months since my last post!?! Ya know I could rattle off a list of reasons why I have neglected my duty of preserving family memories for so long...(here's where you close your eyes and imagine John Belushi in the Blues Brothers explaining why he never showed up for his wedding!) My list however, is all legitimate :) 1...We haven't been doing as many fun and exciting things 2...Facebook makes it so much easier to share life's craziness with one simple sentence typed into my phone! 3...I've been working full-time since November 4...Been trying to figure out how people work full-time, keep their kids happy and entertained, keep the house and laundry clean, cook meals without the word "Mac" or "Helper" in them, work-out, get some groceries and shampoo bought, remember doctors appointments (then actually go to them) and manage to blog all about it! 5...My children won't let me use the computer while they're awake 6...I've been so exhausted I usually fall asleep with the kids 7...I'm sure I'm forgetting several very important ones... like we just do the same stuff every day, so just keep reading the old blog posts! 8...My dear, sweet, adorable 9yr old has a thing against showers so we're not taking as many pictures of her these days! (just kidding LuLu...Love you!!!)9...Still haven't figured out how to fit my usual 2hrs of fitness into my Kohl*s schedule...so no pics of me!!! 10...And probably the biggest reasons is that my darn computer won't let me import any pictures! Somehow I have misplaced the USB cable, but was still able to plug in the memory card. For some reason my computer no longer reads that and so I have pictures locked on my camera from Pumpkin Patches to Spring Break (and everything in between)! I suppose an easy fix would be to take it into my local Walgreen*s or Target* and put them all on a disc, but that takes time (waaaaay more time when you have an impatient...yet adorable, 3yr old with you) and money (with which I am trying to be a wee bit more thrifty!) And yes, I know I can always write about our adventures and chaos, but really...who reads these long-winded posts anyway? Doesn't everyone just want to see the pictures? Of course I read every word of the Blogs I follow :) really, I do! So until I get this silly thing figured out, you'll just have to use your imagination a bit! Now I know I've said it before, but I really am determined to get back into the wonderful world of Blogging! So stay tuned.....

2 comments:

Amy Lynn said...

Oh, I'm so, so, so, so happy to see your back in the blogging world. I'll take what I can get...even if it is only once every six months!!!

Lucky Mommy said...

Just so you know, I read every word you write because as cute as your kids are, I want to know how you're doing. You have the excuse of being too busy to blog covered, I think!