We used to have a cute little garden on the side of the house where we planted some vegetables. It produced a couple of green peppers, I think I saw a carrot once, we got enough green beans for everyone to try one or two, and enough cherry tomatoes to have a little snack while running through the sprinkler! So, after a few years, we finally decided this area would be a great "construction site" for the boys! Big Butter spent countless hours out there last summer with his dump trucks, backhoes and bulldozers. This year, however, he's become a pirate and is currently digging for treasure!
He's somehow managed to recruit some help...
Ya just have to watch out...or you might fall in!
So far the only treasure he's found was a mama and baby worm! It was pretty exciting!
I'm pretty sure there's a treasure chest down there somewhere...(I mean Butter said there was an X on that spot!) it's just that it might take him the whole summer to find it!
3 comments:
Kay. Construction site is real cute and all.. but let's get to the real news--
your thigh is the size of the carrot you once found!
You tiny, tiny, thing.
I was wondering when you had a chance to wear shorts (to show off your tiny thighs) here in St Louis - maybe there was one day that was warm - I must have missed it.
Wouldn't it be great if he dug to China? Or really did find a fabulous box of money? I'm sending my boys right out back...I hadn't even considered all the possibilities. Plus a construction zone is lots more fun and lots less work than a garden. Very smart move...
Post a Comment