Friday, March 27, 2009

Big Night Out

It's been a LONG time since I've had a night out like this! The whole family got in on this one! We started the night off at our favorite pizza place (gotta eat early with these little guys...we were the only ones there for a while!) Baby Butter was much happier once he got some pizza in (and all over) him!
After dinner it was pretty close to the little guy's bed-time, so he got to go home and stay with the babysitter. Then it was time for some REAL fun! We headed out to Cosmic*Bowl! Couldn't tell ya the last time I've done that! Lucky for us there was a 20 minute wait, so we got to duck into the arcade and play some pop-a-shot (I used to RULE!!! I mean, really...but sadly, that was a long time ago and I'm VERY out of practice!) and skee-ball. The kids (and I) had a blast!



Lulu rocked on the Tot-Shot...That's my girl!

It was finally our turn to bowl! we had a great time! Lulu got the girls' team started off with a STRIKE! Big Butter was dancing all over the place; giving high-fives and lots of winks with a thumbs-up! I even managed to pull-off a 140! Gotta love those bumpers!

3 comments:

Lucky Mommy said...

That sounds like so much fun and the pictures are awesome! I can't wait until my boys are big enough to DO things! D looks like a teenager in that letter jacket. Hilarious! I am so glad you had a fun family night! Thanks for putting it up here!

Amy Lynn said...

Wow...you guys have a much more active social life than we do! Fun night! My children are OBSESSED with bowling which always makes me laugh. We bowl with bumpers AND the little ramp thing so that Hannah doesn't lose a toe trying to roll the ball. Love your night out!

Emma Jo said...

Oh, family outings make me very very happy...and 140? I'm not sure I am capable of that, even with the bumpers. What a fun night!