Friday, November 14, 2008
The Big Switcharoo
So it's Thursday afternoon... Little Butter's asleep in his crib, the kids are downstairs awfully quiet and I'm enjoying the silence! You know, though, when it's that quiet, something's going on! Apparently it was Dress-up Day at our house and this is what came up the stairs..
D was so funny, he was hiding behind the couch and just peeked around the corner. I saw pink and immediately knew I was in for a treat! At first he had just dressed up to be LuLu, then they decided that she should go dress-up like him. It was great fun - and he even got his fingernails painted. (I can't believe he sat still that long!) He kept the wig on until I took out the camera. The best part was that they had such a silly time doing this - together! Seriously, they never play together - but over these last few weeks, they have really become good friends! (Sure hope I didn't jinx it all by talking about it!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That is so fun! So much better than if they had been making a huge mess somehow in that silence. I love the blonde wig to look like K and K looks so cute in D's clothes, too! How fun that they're playing together. Maybe D just needed to get a little older for them to play. What a fun treat!
That is quite hilarious, and I love when brothers and sister put aside their "differences" (or in this case, switch them) and play happily together!
So...I have a picture of Chip and I when we are about 7 and 5 years old...and we came upstairs to go to school in each other's clothes and thought it was SO hilarious! And here I am 30 years later and it still is really funny. I didn't have wig though...and Chip wouldn't let me paint his nails!
I was just thinking of that pictures of Amy and Chip and being so happy that our kids get to do fun things together that they will never forget. What cuties!
I love the rare moments when my kids that never play together seem to being having a great time. You'll be glad you have it on film!
Post a Comment