Here's Little Butters latest trick...
I know it's not exactly, "Hey Mom, could I please have some milk?" Still, it's fun to hear something other than "ish" and random screams (he just wants to remind us all that he's here!) The other day K and D were squabbling in the back of the car (I know, hard to believe isn't it!?) and suddenly B just let out the most intense scream - I thought for sure he was hurt! We all stopped and looked at him to see what on earth could be so horrible! Immediately he started laughing - "It worked!" (and so did we - way to reinforce that behavior!) You can pause the music, so you can hear him better!
5 comments:
What a cutie...kids provide us with all sorts of endless entertainment!
What a sweet little voice! He looks so clean and precious after his bath. I want to come rock him to sleep! He just falls asleep in your arms after 5 minutes, right? Ha!
Oh my goodness, he is adorable!! I am so in love with my youngest's cute little voice right now. It melts my heart.
so cute! I love the giggles, too!
Third children have to work it really hard to make sure they are still in the mix! :>) Sweet boy.
Post a Comment