THE DAY TO DAY ADVENTURES OF MY THREE CRAZY KIDS: "LULU" AND HER LITTLE "BUTTERS"
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Big Day at the Pumpkin Patch
Ok, so I'm a little late with this post! (like a month!) Better late than never! We had a lot of fun - as always! Check out the shorts and red, sweaty faces! It was HOT in October.
Wow! How did you do that slide show? That is such a good idea! I love the pictures! It looks like you had such a fun time. I can't believe how big B is getting. They're all getting big, actually. Fun, fun, fun! We miss you.
3 comments:
Wow! How did you do that slide show? That is such a good idea! I love the pictures! It looks like you had such a fun time. I can't believe how big B is getting. They're all getting big, actually. Fun, fun, fun! We miss you.
Looks like so much fun! Ours just had creepy carnies and rickety rides that cost too much!
What a fun time! The kids are growing up so fast. I love the slide show. Have a happy Thanksgiving! We love you.
Post a Comment