My camera has been hiding from me for a while now, but no worries, it has returned to the safety of my purse! So I've had some catching up to do here! Here are a few photos from our latest adventure to the zoo. LuLu had the day off of school and we lucked out with one of those "spring days in February!"
I'm thinking I just wasn't sure when the guy was going to take the picture here...and Big Butter, well...need I say anything?
I feel the need to share the fact that Big Butter is quite proud of the fact that he can pick out his own outfits and get himself dressed - shoes (or boots in this case) and all!
I think we have about 248 pictures taken from this spot! For some reason they all just LOVE the Cobra and insist that we take a picture EVERY time we're here! It's fun though, to see how much they change from year to year!
7 comments:
We miss the St.Lou Zoo! Logan has this halarious little excuse for a zoo. You put a dollar in a box at the beginning (honors system..) and it's like not EVEN a quarter mile paved walk through a couple birds, a lizard.. and the grand finale.. a bobcat.
How do they keep growing like weeds? I've missed so many posts. LuLu's science project is totally amazing. What initiative and creativity! I can't believe you didn't totally loose it when you saw D's room. You are so amazing to take the time to make him help you clean it up. Once again, you're a superhero!
We, too, have a million pictures with the cobra! It's one of our favorite photo ops, too!
boy, do I miss that place...an incredible zoo with *free* access...it's almost worth a 4 1/2 hour drive...wanna meet us there some time? ;) and your kiddos are so cute.
Oh, I love the St.Louis zoo as well! The other night I told Hannah about the time my family went to the zoo and we saw the chimpanzees in the monkey house having a great, big, huge, disgusting poop fight in their cage. They were going crazy and you could tell they thought it was hilarious. It was such a mess but really delightful to watch!
Ah, the innocent days of childhood!
Really, the St. Louis zoo just may be my fave. But the cobra makes me a little uncomfortable. So fun.
Wow, you've had another busy week! I love seeing what you guys are up to. We had snow today...the zoo pictures are looking really great to me! Great job on the scienc project, LuLu! And congratulations to you for taking the time and effort to help D with his room. (It brings back lots of memories, believe me!) I'm sure it was daunting but SO worth it. The kids are getting so big...and so cute. We love you!
Post a Comment