The other day, Big Butter hit the jackpot...he found several bottles of bubbles that had been "hiding" in the garage from last summer. It used to be that a bottle would give ya at least a month or so of fun...that's before Big Butter came along! He went through 5 or 6 of them in two days! Yep, that's right my patio was covered with spilled bubble-juice! I told the kids to watch for the next rain, because then our patio would be all bubbly. Apparently they didn't want to wait. Lulu went inside and got an umbrella, colander and a pitcher full of water.
Sure enough...there are the bubbles!!!
5 comments:
Wow, that LuLu is such a smartie! Gotta have the umbrella to make it like real rain, and the colander, too! That's pretty amazing. We loved reading about it and seeing the cute pictures. They look like they're having so much fun together!
What a smartie pants! That's so fun! I love that smile on her face, too. What fun kids you have. A friend gave the boys some toddler bubbles in spill-proof containers. They mostly kiss the wand instead of blowing on it, though. I guess bubbles are fun no matter how you play with them!
We have an amazing bubble lawn! Do you have the same love/hate relationship I do with bubbles? So much fun but so much mess. I may need Lulu to come live here for awhile. I love the girl's amazing mind!
They are so funny...I love when kids are so creative they get silly.
Bubbles mean a much different thing to me as an adult [who doesn't like messes]. Cubby tends to dump them straightway. I say good riddance!
They do look awfully amused though, so bubbles can't be all that bad.
Post a Comment