The other day I had just picked up Big Butter from camp and was asking him about his morning. It was already super-hot that week and even though it was just 3 hours, they got pretty sweaty at the playground! He told me about red light - green light and the craft and playing in the sand...then as he took a bite of a cookie, he told me how he had gotten some cookies, but didn't want to eat them just then. He went on to explain how he had wanted to put them in his pocket, but since he didn't have any, he just stuck them in his undies! At that point, he had already taken a bite, so what was I to do? What can I say...the kid's pretty resourceful! Give him any problem and he'll find a solution for ya - might not be one that you'd necessarily choose, but he'll fix it for ya none the less and won't even need any help!
He REALLY didn't want to get his t-ball pictures taken!Nope, that's not a chicken leg! He's eating the chocolate off of a chocolate-dipped pretzel!
2 comments:
Cookies in the underpants! Now why didn't I think of THAT! Sometimes when I use Jasens iPhone to run.. it doesn't hook on my pants like my shuffle.. and have to hold it in my hand.. but NOW.. I have another idea!!
I'm all about stuffing things in underwear. I have been known to lug a cell phone, chapstick and car keys in my bra. Very resourceful kid!
Post a Comment