THE DAY TO DAY ADVENTURES OF MY THREE CRAZY KIDS: "LULU" AND HER LITTLE "BUTTERS"
Now there's some bling!
They look like some kind of rap stars! K looks so much like you it's scary. That looks like fun!
I love it! Always a relief to find out your kids have so much style...why is it so cute when they are this age and so scary when they are teenagers??I agree with your sister...your daughter looks so, so much like you!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
They look like some kind of rap stars! K looks so much like you it's scary. That looks like fun!
I love it! Always a relief to find out your kids have so much style...why is it so cute when they are this age and so scary when they are teenagers??
I agree with your sister...your daughter looks so, so much like you!
Post a Comment