Saturday, January 17, 2009

The Great Escape

Well, it's Saturday morning again. And yet another reason why Mom shouldn't sleep in! Thinking I had learned my lesson last week, I got in the shower before they awoke this time. By the time I got out, however they were all up! I walked out of my room to find this...
Apparently, Big Butter had crawled underneath the crib and knocked the mattress up on an angle, at which point it came crashing down. Not too sure how he escaped from underneath, but Baby Butter was then able to crawl out between the crib and mattress! I guess that's one way to get him out of bed!
*Fortunately for everyone involved, no one was hurt and Dad was able to put the crib back together without too much difficulty!

5 comments:

katyvee said...

Bo had that huge black asain-looking dresser from memas "green room"-- fall on him just a few months back. How are any of our kids alive??

Ashly said...

a)i love their room.
b)color me impressed- that is a serious amount of distruction in what I presume was a short amount of time- (unless you shower like me (ie: until all the hot water is gone)) :)

Ashly said...

that would be dEstruction- not distruction. @@

Lucky Mommy said...

At least they were all in one place playing together. I hope the rest of your day was less eventful!

Amy Lynn said...

There are so many times that I walk in on some activity gone bad that I just have to stand and say, "Huh?" I agree with Katy...there must be some SERIOUS angel patrolling going on. But I love that your kids operate in a group!! Family togetherness under the crib anyone?