Christmas break is a full two weeks this year...yep, that's 16 days of sibling fun time, bonding and togetherness...Man, I was scared! I seemed to have misplaced my referee's whistle from this summer, and my black and white ref's shirt was no where to be found! So when I got the flyer for the Pom Camp the high school drill team was sponsoring, I immediately placed a call and LuLu registered at once! Two full days of nothing but dancing... she had a BLAST! They had a big show for us where she performed to three songs. Here she is bustin' a move to Jingle*Bell*Rock! (she's the cute one in the middle wearing pink shorts and pig tails!) Watch out Hannah*Montana!
4 comments:
That two weeks had me very frightened at the beginning...now I think I might actually miss them when they go back. We shall see. In any case, today was the last day to sleep in....that is never a happy thing.
Thank goodness for the teenage girls who enjoy running those camps too. Before you know it she'll be one of those and "somewhat" out of your hair. Happy New Year!
I like your blog
I love that she went to "pom" camp! Fabulous idea to keep teenagers and little kids busy...brilliant idea. And she definitely can groove!
Post a Comment