Friday, October 24, 2008

Cheetah Girl!

Here's Lulu all ready for Career Day at school. She has a very long list of things she wants to be when she grows up including (but not limited to): Hairstylist, veterinarian, olympic swimmer, cowgirl, mom, rock-star and even a zoo-keeper. So today she decided to be a zoo-keeper and took Dandelion with her in the little backpack. She doesn't really have a zoo-keeper safari looking outfit, so she decided a cheetah theme would do just fine! Maybe she can design better uniforms for them all once she gets there! (Cause I'm sure she'll have some free-time in between her concerts, cattle drives, butterfly-relays, highlights, puppy surgeries, feeding the baby tigers and raising her children!!!)
She decided on leggings instead of her cheetah tights (it was a bit much with the cheetah shoes), but did wear her pink jacket with cheetah fur trim!

3 comments:

Amy Lynn said...

What a fabulous, fun day at school! And she is smashing in her cheetah outfit. I love it!!

Lucky Mommy said...

What a fun day and what a fun mom! I love how ambitious she is.

mo said...

I can see this girl becoming the next Crocodile Hunter, only a lot more stylish! Such a cute zookeeper!