LuLu's New 'Do!
After years of chasing her around the house with a brush and listening to her scream, "NO brushing!!!", I finally gave K a choice - let me brush and fix your hair every day, or we're cutting it all off! Well, guess what!? She decided to cut it off, and less than 24 hours later she's got a new 'do! We both absolutely love it and think everyone else will too. Biggest perk - NO MORE TANGLES!!! Best $13 I've ever spent!
5 comments:
Her new 'do is aDOrable! Give her a big hug from me!
What a cute hair cut! I did exactly the same thing on Saturday with Katelyn! I said, if you don't want to brush your hair, we have to go short... and she did! (What independent girls we have!)
Looks great!
She looks so cute! There's a striking resemblance to Kit Kitteridge, don't you think? Looks good, K!
Cute haircut, Kacey! Lisa, it was sooo fun having time together in St. Louis. Love you!
Post a Comment