Friday, October 24, 2008

Butter!


This is why I go through my spray *n wash so fast! Yes, we do have spoons, he just prefers the ice scream scooper and even the pie server! Can't really explain why, and I'm not even going to try to figure it out! Maybe it's the same reason why he took the soup ladle in to the doctor's office or why he puts vacuum attachments on his bike's handlebars!
















And yes, we do have cups, glasses, sippy cups, mugs... but I guess they're just not as fun as a muffin tin! The best part was how he filled it up. He was trying to fill it up from the water dispenser, but it just wouldn't fit quite right - guess the designers didn't plan for filling up muffin tins! So, he got out a cup, filled that up and poured the water into his designer cup!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

I love that! He's quite the inventor. Why go conventional with eating/drinking if you don't have to?

Amy Lynn said...

And someday when he is a multi, multi millionaire from all his inventions, we'll see who is laughing the hardest! I love watching all the alternate uses my children find for very ordinary things. Sometimes it makes me laugh...sometimes it makes a huge mess...sometimes it makes me cry looking at the mess I have to clean up...most of the time it is all those things!

Lucky Mommy said...

That is brilliant! Why do boys have to make such messes? Good thing for spray & wash and patient moms like you! I'm glad you took pictures of that. He's a little smarty pants.